|Service temperature range
|allowable max. contact pressure ： P
|allowable max. velocity ： V
|Allowable max. PV value
Solve abrasive wear and adhesion under micro-motion without the need for lubrication.
Fiberflon OH can be used in a wide range of application.
■ Use Environment
• This product can be used in air, water or seawater.
• The friction characteristics do not deteriorate even if fat or oil adheres to the sliding surface of the bearing.
■ Under minute movement
• Lubrication film is formed to exert excellent wear characteristics.
■ Allowable surface pressure
• Thanks to the dual structure of the sliding layer and backing material (FRP: glass fiber),
this product offers load bearing characteristics equivalent to those of metal bearings.
■ Advantages over metal bearings
• No need for application of initial grease.
• Improved workability of assembly thanks to light weight.
• No bimetallic corrosion in underwater/water splashing environment.
⇒ Applicable to a wide variety of mating shafts/No need for the installation of waterproof seals
• Easy dimensional setting due to a low swelling rate.
• Machining on the inner surface is possible.
Download the CAD data of this product
- * Membership registration is required for use.
To make an inquiry about or request for a catalog of OILES CORPORATION's bearings, click here!