To make an inquiry about or request for a catalog of OILES CORPORATION's bearings, click here!
Fitting Tolerance Design
Capable of calculating a fitting for fixing the bearings by press-fitting in a simple manner.
This calculation form is the tool that makes it easier to compute interference and clearance when designing fittings, which may be relatively confusing.
- Difference between bearing's outside diameter and housing. Have a big influence on the manner of fixing bearings.
- Difference between bearing's internal diameter and mating shaft diameter. Have a big influence on oscillating motion of bearings.
- Name of Measure
- Example of Input
- Please enter numbers with half-width font.
- Please add “-” before numbers when indicating minus values.
Enter values in metric and half-size character in the terms of calculation in the Input form.
- Interference = the shrinking amount of internal diameter
- Use the average value of Interference for the calculation of clearance and bearing's internal diameter after injection
- Use 0 for the shrinking amount of internal diameter (clearance fits) when the average Interference is below 0
- Note 1
- The general designs of the interference for OILES bearings are transition fits and interference fits.
- Note 2
- Internal diameter of bearing shrinks in case of interference fits, which fixes bearing in the housing by interference.
- Note 3
- Please set values of clearance not to be less than 0 .
In fitting design of OILES Bearings, the values of interference and clearance vary depending on bearing materials, bearing structure, lubrication state, environment condition, and modes of operation.
When you want to design more detailed fittings or set dimensions based on the predetermined interference and clearance, inquire to our office.